+45 video lessons that walk you through the core social ad strategy components you need to understand
Essential campaign planning resources you can download and use to build your own campaigns
Instructor feedback to your course survey answers
Test and Learn campaign blueprint, so you can quickly put your knowledge to work
- Welcome! Meet Your Instructor FREE PREVIEW
- Overview: Course Curriculum
- Our Approach: A Simpler Way to Learn Paid Social FREE PREVIEW
- Our Example: The Seam Designs Etsy Shop
- Campaign Planning Overview FREE PREVIEW
- Campaign Structure: The Funnel Is Your Friend
- Asking the Right Questions
- Let’s Get to Know Your Business and Your Goals
- A Simple, But Profitable, Plan
- Campaign Planning Best Practices
- Campaign Plan Template
- Audiences Overview
- Custom Audiences
- Lookalike Audiences
- Interest/Demo/Behavior Audiences
- How Different Audience Types Work (and Don’t Work) With Each Other
- Pairing Audiences and Objectives
- Using Business Manager to Estimate Audience Size
- How Audience Size Impacts Budget and Campaign Flighting
- Audience Best Practices
- Audience Library Template
- Creative Overview
- Pairing Creative and Objectives
- Evaluating Creative Performance
- Creative Best Practices
- Placement Overview
- Mixed Placement: What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Isolating Platforms and Placements
- Most Common Placement Mistakes
- Placement Best Practices
- Performance Monitoring and Optimizations Overview
- Key Metrics by Objective
- Proxy Metrics: What Are They and How Do They Work?
- Setting Up Your Reporting Dashboard FREE PREVIEW
- Initial Performance Checkin
- Identifying Optimizations Based On Results
- Performance Monitoring and Optimizations Best Practices
- 2019 Paid Social Benchmarks Explainer Guide FREE PREVIEW
- Campaign Report Template
- Budget Overview
- How to Set Your Budget
- Scaling Your Budget
- Budget Best Practices
- Test & Learn Campaign Overview
- Recommended Campaign Parameters
- Sample Learnings from a $200 Test & Learn Campaign
- Social Doesn’t Have to Be the Hero: A Lead Gen Success Story
- Audiences Gone Wrong: Turns Out There Are A Lot of Vegans
Who is this course for?
1. Entrepreneurs who want to understand how to build a digital sales funnel 2. Digital media professionals who want to learn a new skill 3. Anyone who wants to understand how social ads work!
What's included with the course?
In addition to the +45 video lessons, you'll also get downloadable resource materials, including media plan and reporting templates (with formulas populated for you) and a 2019 Social Ad Performance Benchmark Guide.
What is the goal of this course?
You can easily access tons of free video tutorials to show you HOW to create social ad campaigns, but this course walks you through the strategy that makes campaigns actually work. At the end of the course, you'll be given a blueprint to create your own Test & Learn social ad campaign, so you can quickly put your learnings to work.